Thursday, July 16, 2009

 

Day 6

First day off. Run (5miles in just under 35 mins). Cereal then painting. Lots of crying.. more to come. Town for haircut.. got the nice blond lady who cuts it really well.. and gives me a lolly! Also got new brake blocks.. must try to not leave it weeks before I fit them. Sat on bench outside church on the way home. A couple came and ate their lunch sat on the bench. I cried quietly. When they left the bloke apologised if they had made me hungry.. then came back a few minutes later with an apple for me! Think God's answer to me came on the way home.

Bananas and custard for dinner, then out for a 'jaunt' with Alison to see the world's biggest hanging basket.. or at least that's what she told me it was.. turned out to be the Midlands biggest, not the world's.. but close enough. Never thought I would sit in a car laughing through tears at an oversized hanging basket, but there you go.

Looks somewhat less impressive from the inside out..

Alison's favourites..

Mine...

and they had chooks too!!

The tea shop we frequented afterwards (you can't go on a trip with Alison without frequenting at least one such establishment) was fabulous. The strawberry cake was huge :-) .. and the chocolate cake 'had my name on it'. Was lovely to have an afternoon out with lovely company.

Played Wii music when I got back.. jamming is fun, as is playing the drums with the balance board. Then made myself finish the painting. Cooked tea (second proper meal in two days.. no wonder my stomach is rebelling) and half watched Fish called Wanda. Uploaded and edited the video from pitch and putt last Sunday. The short video can be seen here.

Bed now.. one game of columns on the PSP and a bit of HP.. hope I get to sleep quicker than last night... got work tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?