Saturday, July 11, 2009

 

Day 1

First day of holidays. To be honest I have been not looking forward to the holidays at all. In fact I've been dreading them.. especially graduation and my birthday. These should have been fantastic holidays.. the first with no PhD.. I thought things would be so different.

I guess all I can do is try to keep busy and to keep praying. I've got a very long To Do list, and several big projects that I want to work on.. including the stairs (see vlog), my Tie Fighter animation, my bike test, my drum grade, and the Harley x stitch. I probably should just commit myself to just one project, then I might actually achieve something.. but I know that as usual I will just flit around between things, and feel like I've not actually completed anything.

So.. today.. I've done a bit more editing on the WSB photos, done a 13km run (so thats progress towards my 'run a half marathon in September' goal), cleaned the bathroom, watched the end of American Werewolf (the head bouncing on the Rover bonnet is still the best bit!), played Guitar Hero (I'd like to have completed 25% on both guitar and drums by the end of the hols), put some more Harry Potter tapes onto MP3, done some washing (clean duvet cover is soooo nice to sleep in), downloaded a Linkin Park album, started selecting photos from the Macbook to get printed (free postage offer runs out tomorrow), updated my Vlog, watched Taxi, had a play with the rats, and now its time to read more HP (OotP).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?