Saturday, May 30, 2009

 

A long time ago...

in a galaxy far, far away.. owned by Harley!!! I just won a game of Monopoly, for like the first time ever! It was Episode One Edition, and I managed to win by owning pretty much the entire board apart from the dark blues.. and only landing on the Jedi Council once!! Different tactics.. but the came could have gone either way.. all came down to a hilarious double one in the end. Hehe, sorry Ems.

101 sentences you never thought you'd say.. "There's bloomin loads in there, why did I think I'd need a frog?"

Also had a fab walk round Bradgate out in the sun with Stewie and Mags.. longest walk I've ever done round there. Kite a bit of a disaster.. but ice creams hilarious (will be on the Vlog tomorrow).

Time for Shack and sleeps now (and yes Karen, I have eaten today... 48.5kg and 10% body fat not good I know).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?