Wednesday, May 27, 2009

 

Distraction

Really bad night. Lots of questions whizzing round my head. Lots of talking to God. Now wondering whether the words that came into my head are really an answer from Him. I guess only time will tell. Meantime, I seem to spend my whole life going over and over the same things. Can't find the strength to try to get on with life while I wait for God to do his stuff.

Right that's the first card full of photos sorted. Think I will force myself to run now. Feel awful though.. too sick to eat last night, and pain in stomach all night. More tempting to curl under the duvet again. Don't think I can face today. The highlight of my week has turned into something I'm now dreading. Help me God.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?