Sunday, April 05, 2009

 

Perfect present

Nice (very) early morning text. Went to car boot for only 40 mins, which was only enough to do the first row (I am incredibly slow) but got some awesome stuff.. am having a bit of a Guns and Roses fest while I do this post, and the skate shoes were only 2 quid!! I'm guessing they will be lived in (providing they don't make my MT arch go ouch)..


and how cool/hilarious is this... they obviously thought.. we need to make a toy for big kids that like star wars.. and motorbikes.. and came up with...

Had breakfast at the flat, which meant a lot. And sat with Alison in church, which also meant a lot. Cried lots. Hope I didn't scare Naomi. Dinner with Ruth (full of profiteroles now hehe) then GH drums, DVD cataloging and blogging. Hoping to set the new web cam up in a mo. In the middle of all that, Tim came over. He is being wonderful and forgiving me for being an upset git last week, and he also brought me the perfect present. He's so amazing.. he saw my Lego club book on the table when he was round weeks ago... and got the most fabulous brand new out model..

Thank you, thank you, thank you Tim. And he already said he wants to see it made.. hopefully (if the webcam works) he will see it being made.. I have big plans for project this week.. could all go pear shaped.. but lets try hard to start positive.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?