Monday, March 09, 2009

 

Rich?

Saturday afternoon's gfactor was really good. Interesting discussion after the DVD. Another kick up the a** to remember how blessed we really are. Question also is how do we bless others.

Ruth popped over with her chips Sat night. I burnt my pizza (grr) and we watched half of Burn After Reading, before deciding it was rubbish and confusing, and playing Big Brain Academy instead. She beat me. Helped, I must add, by telling me the answer on one of my questions, resulting in a score of 0 for that round!

Car boot Sunday morning. Left with hardly anything, thanks to all the sellers wanting loads more than usual for stuff, and having messages from the Nooma DVD in my head. Probably a very good thing. I don't need another hoody thats too scruffy to wear to school, and I probably have enough books to keep my reading solidly for the next ten years.. really loving my SW one from last week.

Delivered Ellie's first birthday present, then dragged myself onto the treadmill when I got back (as I'd wimped out of another footy match) expecting to have to stop because of hurty knees and feet after a couple of km. Actually ended up being only 100m short of doing 5k in 23 mins. This is very good news for the Race for Life. Rewarded myself with breakfast ..reading the SW book curled under the fleece blanky. Then did a bit more work on the landing. Shower then dinner. The plan was then to spend the afternoon making Lego videos. However plans went aglay. None of the four cameras I tried would work with the Mac. This is getting very very annoying as I have run out of ideas (and cameras). Gave up just before church, and calmed down with a Double Decker and a few pages of the Stuart Maconie book.

Was 'The Big Meal' at church. Bit of false advertising there.. not that big.. think Spoons probably still did a roaring trade in post service chips based meals! Was interesting to learn the traditions of Communion, and about the Passover meal, but it was quite long and we got a bit silly on our table waiting for the next round of watered down grape juice!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?