Monday, March 16, 2009

 

Chilled Sunday

Up for the car boot. Got to Burleigh and it was a ghost town. Had moved to Quorn without telling anybody (this can be confirmed by the Wildes.. I'm not just bein dim). Forgot how long it takes when its over there... and how heavy it gets! One trip back to the car required after only one 'aisle'.. but that's cos magazines and candles are heavy ;-)

Had my first 'breakfast outside on the Patio' of the year when I got back, admittedly at 11am. Was very nice, finishing my SW book in the warm sun...

..especially as I had my first home made cappuccino from my £1 coffee machine. Yummy... but very very messy.

Had a great afternoon melting stuff. Turned this (large but unburnable candle with no wicks available, and horrid plastic base candle..that turned out to be fibre optic, I found out after attacking it with a knife..)

into this...

and the 'four candles' that El wants for the MT meal on Thurs..

Also went for a nice walk round Beacon Hill... but the photos are on my phone, and I need to get started on my sanding now... already had 3 nagging texts!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?