Tuesday, March 17, 2009

 

Brum

Tues 17th. Went to Birmingham today with Alison. Had planned this for ages, as I wanted to go to the Sea Life Centre before my Merlin pass ran out. Was a lovely day. Had second breakfast when we got there on the narrow boat moored in Brindley Place... coffee and apple pie with custard (not my choice.. Alison currently obsessed with apple pie). Then we went into the Sea Life Centre, just in time to join the primary school class listening to the Turtle feeding demonstration. Wish I had video-ed it.. never knew Turtles eat broccoli and peas!!! Was really freaked out to start with.. thanks to my irrational fear of sharks.. had to be dragged into the tunnel when I spotted one approaching!

Black tipped reef shark.. blurry!

Hawiian Sea Turtle... duuuuuude!

Fishes that have NOT been scoffed by sharkies.

Reef thingy
Leopard shark..

Stingray.. stingray.. (yes, we sang it)

I'm not being irrational and crazy... sharks are very dangerous!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?