Saturday, February 14, 2009

 

Progress so far

Its 6 weeks into the year, so how much progress have I made towards my goals. Well, I've done a bit of the scarf and the x stitch. I've done all the library tapes (and broken my second tape deck in the process... but JPK was a hero and fixed it) ... oh that reminds me, must go stop the Harry Potter tape recording... I've got my website online, with photo gallery and Vlog (need to add the Flame bit to it, and get some animations on there). The photos for the Cromer and 2008 Albums were ordered on Monday... and still haven't arrived.. grrr. I think 7k is my longest run, and today I did 5k at 12.3 (with a 800m at 14kph finish). Thought this was pretty good until I worked out that to do 10k in less than 45mins I need to run at 13.3kph. Eek. The mantelpiece has been varnished, and the chimney swept, all ready for the fire to be installed on Feb 28th. The house buying is not going so well... Remi is being somewhat unreasonable. Looks like he wants to go to court rather than remember about all the money I gave him. Oh well, guess God has a plan.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?