Tuesday, February 17, 2009

 

Half Term Tues

Nice breakfast. Few errands. Most of the day spent on the big project. Made the most of the internet working again in the afternoon to order Guitar Hero from Amazon. Not only was it by far the cheapest for the Wii band edition, I also got an extra guitar... for FREE!!! think that should be my TGF for today... I'd been deliberating over using the cleaning money I had saved for London to get this game now that I'm not going to London.... and this is such a good deal I feel quite reassured its the right thing. I liked Em's advice best.... "yaaaaaaaaaaaaay... get it, get it" !!!

Went to the Whole Shebang open session tonight... was great fun (is a women's drumming group... play djembes and stuff) ... esp when they let me play on the Dum Dums (Sp?) .. the loud ones played with sticks... such a nice resonant sound.

TV and Mac in the evening. Trying to catch up with the blog. Not really getting very far. But I am friends on Facebook with MFA now. Ok... time for Hot Choc in bed with my book.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?