Tuesday, February 17, 2009

 

Half Term - Mon

Up late. Thats the best thing about holidays, not having to get up hehe. Popped into town for some frames (via having to walk away from a very nasty 'Can I have 2 minutes of your time' charity man). Alison came over for lunch and an afternoon on the Macs in the warm conservatory, bit of wii fit then dashed off to football. Footy was great... all getting a bit more stuck in! Me and Ems on the same team again hehe, and did some nice linking moves, and she scored a couple. Last move of the game was awsome... Ems passed to me, I had my back to goal... hit it on the turn, and it went under the keeper and in... was sooooo coool. Did a Pops style celebration I was so pleased with myself hehe.

Dash home for shower, then to the flat to walk over to Graeme's. He did a lovely Pork roast as a birthday meal for Jeremy. Just finished the last of the Pavlova (is sooooo scrummy). Jeremy was pleased with his gift... he asked for an apron for when he is baking bread... he got Chef's whites! cos I thought they looked well cool. Need a photo of him looking like a pro doing his Pavlova Masterclass. He does look quite Pro here tho...

..until you scroll down!!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?