Friday, January 16, 2009

 

Keep busy

Head pretty messed up at the moment. Trying to keep busy doing things... mainly on the Mac hehe. Am looking forward to Tom's leaving party at school tonight.. sausage and chips! Can't wait to see Vicky. Gonna do a run before I go so I don't feel too bad about all the comfort eating this week.

Reading: The Beano Annual!!! and just finished Bill Bryson's Shakespeare that Ma gave me for Crimble.

Listening: currently Bon Jovi (hmm) mostly been Radio 2 and whatever is on my ipod.. been using the dock loads.. its fab... but shuffle can be weird cos there is just a load of Pops' CDs on there that I ripped at Christmas... Oliver.. Sixties.. George Harrison.. Bananarama..and my Black Dyke CD!

Watching: The start of Wallace and Gromit lots of times as I try and fail to get the new DVD recorder to record in widescreen. Failing so far. Quelle Suprise. Friends and Frasier been on the TV a lot. Watched the old Bean movie the other day.. needed to laugh. And Dogma... feeling cynical and wanted to see my thrid fave God again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?