Thursday, January 01, 2009

 

Boxing Day

Rather late posting this... as usual. What did I do Boxing day... well, I'm proud to report that I stayed in my jammies until about half 1... I got told I had to get dressed for dinner! I had been up doing stuff... sorting CM day pics on iPhoto, and playing with the iPod dock I got from Chalkie (which is fab... and was dead easy to move into the conservatory, so we had Deano entertaining us while we ate). Fun afternoon playing games on the wii with Angelique (who really loves the ratties!) .. we managed to beat Pops and Rob at tennis in the end.. then games in the evening I think... this might have been the evening I managed to get internet sorted on the Mac (should have guessed it involved turning it off and on again!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?