Thursday, January 01, 2009

 

Back to Lufbra... eventually

Sunday.. went to Hemsby in the morning... it were bloody freezing!!! Followed the tradition to the letter... beach (American Football then chucking stones in the sea) then the caff... then Martins Bingo (only Ma managed to not win)... Donuts. Maybe the video will make it to my website one day!

Got all packed up, amazing how it all fits in my diddy car, then went to Aunt Syl's. Ended up staying much longer than I'd expected... lucking the ratties survived the cold car. Played wii with Lewis.. he was well good at Brain Academy, and I was gutted he beat me at Carnival.

Drive home was eventful! Got quite sleepy by Newmarket so stopped to eat me pack up from Ma and have a pee! All went well until I stopped on the exit sliproad to answer my phone. Being a dumbass I left my lights on so no-one crashed into me, and turned off the engine so I could hear. Quelle suprise... the engine wouldn't start. Went in to ask the services guys for a push, very nice man came to my aid... and prayers were answered when an RAC man turned up and very kindly zapped my battery. Aside from the awful singing rest of the journey was fairly dull.

Oh dear.. gone midnight again... where's me hot water bottle?!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?