Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Hmm been a while

Just been looking back at a few old posts. Realised its been ages since I did the watching, reading thing. Might be boring for everyone else, but I quite like looking back on that kind of thing. So...

Reading: Just finished Swahili for the Broken Hearted (travel book, South Africa to Egypt) now onto Ben Elton's Popcorn.
Listening: Harry Potter audio books on tape. Beatles LP, 80s LP, Radio One covers MP3s... Corrs in the car. Bought Now 67... unfortanately without reading the tracklisting!
Watching: Later HP films. Top Gear. Little Dorrit. Brideshead Revisited (the extremely long original series). Moulin Rouge. Layer Cake. Live Aid on the treadmill.
Playing: Wii sports. My arm hurts!

Oh, and have to say big thanks to Nan. She brought me some of Grandad's stuff. Can't wait to sit in the deck chair in the summer... will have to find some really bad bermuda shorts so I can emulate Grandad! Also brought some of the Guinness stuff I had given him over the years, and some centenary glasses she had sent off for. Thanks.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?