Sunday, September 28, 2008

 

WVMT 4

Finally...the kids are happy playing in the sand

And Alison had a play...taking pictures of the swirly whirlpool of quicksand..

Graeme is happy enough making sandcastles (even though it was too wet and they just went plop).....

But Harley is definately NOT happy.....I broke my spade :-( ....and on the second 'dig' too. I dunno...toys these days...not like when I were a lad...could dig for 2 weeks at Bournemouth...6 foot hole every day...and it were still alright to put int garage for next year.

No Karen....it's a spade...not a light sabre

Well she got tired out quick..

Good luck talking your way out of this one Harley

Graeme's best effort....bit wet (the castle, not Graeme..)


Harley's best effort...oops. Was very nearly wet I laughed so much (don't tell me this is another way I'm turning into my Dad)

Told you it was a quicksand swirly thing...

Showing off our Beach Rugby skills...

Or lack thereof...

I probably deserved it....


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?