Tuesday, July 29, 2008

 

Think avoiding

Well, as its gone midnight I guess its officially my birthday now. Well, that and you had better not feed me. Not feeling great about birthday right now...so need to keep brain distracted. Here's the photos from Sunday then...

Finally got to use the parasol...hot enough for me to realise now that maybe black garden furniture not such a good idea...burnt bottom on chair and could fry eggs on the glass table. Oh well.

After a three hour long quick cuppa we finally made it out for dinner. Typical Harley sense of direction led to difficulty locating Trent Lock on Memory Map. Then after all that Ma failed to heed our calls to push hard and let go. Drat!

Chalkie looking cool in his OCC shades! Only photo I have of him NOT pulling a face. I dunno...worse than Karen!

Must stop trying to be arty....it's just mucky water!

Ratcliffe on Soar power station...helpful landmark for next time I forget where this bloomin place is.

About to go in the lock. Think was the first time Nan had seen this for real...."they don't have them on the brooooaaaaads"

Cute!Pops proves his eyesight is as good as his hearing...."I see no ships"

OK. Time for bed said Zebedee. Lets hope Game have a Wii Fit in tomorrow...or the novelty of not having to do thesis corrections could wear off quite quickly....whole day to kill...lets hope someone bought me Lego.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?