Friday, July 18, 2008

 

Doctor, Doctor I'm wearing a silly hat!

Am making steady progress towards my own...but today was John Whitley's graduation. Well done JW. Was feeling all proud of him and had forgiven him for graduating before me....then he called me his landlady!!! Grrr. Anyway. This graduating lark looks like a great way to get lots of hugs. Really want to put the photo where Alison thought the tassle was a spider on here, but fear my life may not be worth living if I do.

Jon's pretty pleased about it all too!

Although I have no idea what he is doing to Whitley here to make him look that pained!

Or why they then took up ballroom dancing.

Alison the LU socialite with the honourary graduand she just happened to chat to at last night's posh dinner.

John does his best Napoleon impression while Ian tests the theory that the hat flushes when you pull the cord.

Am so going to steal Rich's haircut (gotta be better than looking like Bart Simpson!).

And the group shot to finish. Cheesey but... oh and see..it's true about the hugs.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?