Saturday, May 31, 2008

 

Worried parent

Now I know how it feels to lose a child. See TGF blog... but basically Tembo disappeared while I was cleaning his cage this morning. Eventually after stress and worry and tears, Alison found him in the garage. So so relieved.

Thought I was doing well too... hill run on treadmill, cleaned rat cage, cleaned bath, had shower, hour long massage on Ben (inflicting extra pain for the benefit of my audience) but then ground to a halt when couldn't find Tembo.

Had absolutely lovely afternoon once he was back in the cage. Alison liked her Pinky and Perky album. Hehe. Started watching film but gave up when parents phoned. Would feel better if had managed to buy Pop's present online tonight, but nothing is ever simple.

Watching: Beyond the Sea...with our mate Kevin!!! and HIGNFY and QI on iPlayer. The guy that always reminds me of Tim was soooo funny.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?