Sunday, May 25, 2008

 

Can't be nearly a year!!??!

Oh dear. I must be so useless and lazy. Well, at least I ride at more than 18mph now. Creating a new blog about the house led me to check this one. Can't beleive I have left it so long. Have done better with the TGF one. And I guess I have been making a more traditional photo album instead too.

So what have I been up to today. Woken up by Sue Wilde (well, a text from..) to get me up for the car boot sale. Got some more NOW albums on vinyl, and a bargain animal t shirt...25 whole pence!!! Fed Max and Robbie, and used Ronan as distraction tactics...yesterday one of them made a hole in my arm!! Then went to Beacon...made it to the first syllable of the opening song before tears, which is better than last week. V v tired, but forced myself to go shopping, bought up half of Iceland, then fell asleep watching Goldfinger (part of new Sunday afternoon plan!). Was on second run through when Ruth appeard at the door, so played Wii all afternoon. Then got on with boring stuff like ironing, washing up and packing for London tomorrow (so hopefully tomorrow's blog be more interesting). Now gonna try to do another post catching up on the house blog. Then more sleeps. hehe. Oh...and missing Alison terribly...she's in the Peak District for the holiday.

Watching: Goldfinger
Listening: Now albums and a borrowed 80s CD set (don't tell bex)
Playing: Wii Super Fruitfall (rented...was crap, so played all my other games)
Reading: GB travel guide and A New Kind of Christian (amazing book...helping me get my head together).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?