Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Time for num nums animal

The alarm went off at 6:42. One was not amused! First day back at school not too bad tho, until I had the Year 9 girls for football last lesson. You could cut the enthusiasm with a er, spoon. Predicatably I had to have a nap when I got home from Tescos (buying fizzy E numbers and biscuits for cell). Need to find the 'lesson plan' for cell now, then go practice drums while the house is empty. Me so excited, El has has me to play Sun eve. Just have to pray I don't get all stressed out if I play crap. Hopefully will remember to fill in the blog gaps after cell, but I can see myself being tempted by the lure of the playstation. Hehe.

Comments:
The best advice I ever read about playing drums well is to listen... listen to everything, not just the bass guitar - get a big pair of ears, so to speak! It'll make you a better player without practicing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?