Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

Option 5

Ok. Just tried option 5 which was to say Hi to them on MSN (which they hate and told me not to contact them on) to make a point about not saying Hi to stress me out. Seems God had other plans. It turned into an actual conversation. One that I thought I was going to blow completely at any point, and both of us would have shouted and screamed at the other had we been in the same room. There is still so much more explaining to do, but for now as least I know that they do care. Only now after all this have they given any indication of their feelings. So I am so happy that they have finally told me how they feel, but so scared because I really don't know what to do next or how I will cope in front of them. God wll give us both a hand I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?