Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

It aint Christmas if you don't have to take something back!

Boxing day, just back from Comet. One of the controllers from Buzz didn't work (well, thats what Mum says, I reckon she just didn't know any answers!). May well have chosen an LCD TV too, will have one last look on tinternet tonight though. Not achieved much else today, apart from establishing that none of us can sing! Wetting ourselves over the playback from Radio GaGa on Singstar...meow!

Just trying to remember when I blogged yesterday, think it was before dinner. Christmas lunch was good, didn't eat a lot, I have lost my ability to keep up with my bro. ...distracted by Mastermind...opened pressies after dinner. I must have been not too badly behaved this year, cos Santa brought me a PS2 and Uncle Chalkie must have heard about my legendary sense of direction, and got me GPS. I'm actually looking forward to the journey down to Mumsy's in Devon now hehe.

Yet more departure from tradition christmas day, Nan and Grandad didn't sleep over, and we didn't play cards at all. I kicked ass at Buzz, until Jon arrived, and then he beat me by being too bloomin quick. Met his girlfriend Jenna. She seems ok, but I really liked Nikki. Oh well, his life I guess.

Anyway. Trying to get used to it being Boxing Day and there being only three of us here. We normally have a houseful. Guess I should get on with stuff then, lots to teach Dad on the PC. Then play some more games later when Jon comes over, then try not to cough all night. Starting to really miss Loughborough, but also looking forward to sale shopping in the city tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?