Sunday, December 24, 2006

 

Christmas Eve

Lets hope this saves ok, blogger is being terribly slow tonight. Anyways, hello from not at all sunny Norwich. Had such fun driving through the fog to get here friday. Is a bit alarming getting overtaken when I'm thinking "well, I don't know about you mate...but I can't see jack". (I know its unlikely I would see Jack, even though I was the Giant, but its more polite that other options).

Have not really done a lot since I got here, except cough!. I am happy to take days off school to stay in bed watching Disney films, but no. My body always decides to wait till the holidays to get sick. Boo Hiss. Anyway, I am not whinging at all, its not that big a deal, esp compared to poor Steve who now has metal plates in his jaw after coming off his bike. Poor Bunny.

So, tonight is Christmas Eve. The presents are wrapped (finally, and in some cases, quite badly), my folks are watching the Two Ronnies and I have reached the point where I would really rather not put on a nice Christmas CD thankyou. Am looking forward to going to see Sam this evening (family tradition) to be fed homemade mince pies and be asked to share details of what I have done over the last year (normally I prefer to keep my mouth shut...or full of pie).

After that we are going into the city for a midnight mass service. We must thank Remi's Mum for this tradition. I really liked it when I went over to France for Christmas, so dragged Ma and Pa out last year. We all really enjoyed it, so going again. This year I am going to find out if other churches are as accepting as Emmanuel of shouting out, playing with Lego and Happy Feet tap dancing. Hehehe.

Until tomorrow.... and Peace Be With You !!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?