Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

4am thought of the day

...admittedly posted much later, because my hands were frozen when I got home so couldn't type.

Why...given a dance floor, some cheesy music and a few bottles of some vile alcopop...are straight women suddenly all over each other???

Why...do the normal rules of physical contact not apply on a 'night out'? People who would not dream of putting their arms around my shoulders in school suddenly think that I would want them to to do it repeatedly (and whilst spitting on my face) just because THEY have had a few beers.

Comments:
Why are straight women suddenly all over each other? You're asking the wrong question. The question is not 'why?', the question is 'why didn't you send pictures?' :oD
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?