Sunday, November 12, 2006

 

LETS SHUFFLE!!!!!!!

LOL! well, me and Adi laughed anyway. Handed the thesis in again, after printing and binding disasters, so was free to have a drum lesson. Adi taught me the blues, rock, texas and jazz shuffle beats that he has been practicing recently. Once we figured out how my brain works we were well away (annoyingly so in Adi's opinion I fear hehehe). No amount of explaining or listening would make the jazz shuffle stop being two seperate beats...but write them down and I go 'oh right' and play it straight away! If only I could grasp other things (like people) so quickly if I had the 'music' in front of me.

We also played Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit (DVD one) friday night. Very funny. I did get butt whooped (spelling??) though. Oh well, that was always going to happen. I did have a good, but again annoying in Adi's opinion , start, mainly by guessing jammily. Superior knowledge won through in the end though. As did being big and mean when I giggled at him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?