Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

I miss my Aspie Angel

I used to have an Aspie Guardian Angel (human version) who was fantastic at explaining people to me, and at sorting me out when I have thimble spillage. I freaked out today in HSBC. They have completely changed it, replacing all human beings with ATM machines. Lack of signs, and panic, left me with no idea how or where to pay a cheque in. Luckily I must have looked like a startled rabbit as well as feeling like one, and a nice lady (only one left in there, and also cunningly disguised in 'plain clothes') helped me out. I miss having my Aspie Angel to make me feel better about all my freakouts and frustrations though.

Comments:
sounds like we all need one of those.

still cant believe we got so close in the pub quiz. to lose on such a crappy tie breaker question!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?