Saturday, August 27, 2005

 

Not the easy road

Life a bit crap at the moment. Not sure I want to write about it on here. Those that need to know already do. Hugs welcome at any time at the mo (well, not just at the mo, always. Bit like trainers, hugs, can never have enough!)

Listening to Nina Simone right now, whilst downloading Buena Vista Social Club. Blatantly avoiding starting todays writing, as that involves too much sitting still and thinking about stuff. And my mind wanders like something that wanders a lot. Entry for World's Poorest Analogy 2005.

Found some useful stuff in Psalms yesterday before the talk with Remi with a kickstart from Alison. (Okay, so have decided to talk about it). It was never going to be easy to say the stuff I had to. Will be even harder the day Remi finds someone else and starts a family. I hope I can deal with stuff well enough to be his friend even then. He will be a great Dad, and I don't think I can give him what he wants. Anyway before there are tears on the keyboard I'll get back to Psalms. AW suggested 27 (don't be afraid, God is with you). I went on to find 119 (walk in the ways of the Lord, stick to His rules) and 123 (which I will write in reply to the nice messages I get left for me by my pupils). Also thought Psalm 9 v1+2 was a great guide to life (easier when you are still at Soul Survivor rather than back in the cold hard light of reality).

More about SS later. It will be the happy hyper version.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?