Monday, August 29, 2005

 

Harley's Room - Keep Out!

Just finished my room. I made the bed when I got back from SS (1am finish) and sorted out the folding table and bookshelf today. I put the mirror up myself. Making holes in the wall is fun. I can see why Remi has so many power tools now. Just got to move in my clothes and some books and then I'm done. I like my music wall. Shame there isn't room for the drums! Duvet is thanks to Simon (now aged 21, so it must have been around a while). King Louie is most definately mine though.


I've been really grumpy today. Schools starts again tomorrow and yet again I haven't got as much done as I wanted to. Still a lot of things happened that I wasn't expecting to have to deal with, but no excuse really. I pray for the gift of a concentration span greater than that of a goldfish.

Lunch at the Walkers was great. They are so funny. Jon doesn't even have to do anything to make me laugh. I think we have an alarmingly similar sense of humour. Or so Alison says when we are both being stupid (Swedish Chef impressions today).

Right. Finished my last beer of the summer. Time for bed said Zebedee.

Boo Hiss

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?