Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Photo Album

Ok day so far. Joined the soppy gits for a run this morning. Glad I didn't join Rach and Toni for the Beacon Hill run, I was happy enough in the splinter group. Got a nice Frankenstein stylee scar on my knee from some barbed wire. hehe. Also watching Chronicles of Riddick in bits today in between sitting at a laptop trying to concentrate. Cool but confusing. The boys liked it though, Remi stayed up till 2am so it must have been intruiging at least.
Anyway, to the point of this posting. I've just got my PhD blog started. Its on the same site, so you should be able to get to it from this one. If not its at http://gemmaphd.blogspot.com
Also started an online photo album. This is all soooooo much quicker than trying to do your own site with raw HTML. Again, this is just started, but I'm sure more will be added later as boredom with writing sets in.
http://gemmaleggett.tripod.com/sport

Comments:
Tripod photoalbums are great, I've got half a dozen or more...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?