Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Episode III

Cool.
Way cool.
Fantastic. If I wasn't so big on Hans Solo then I might call it the best of the six. Its damn close. Artoo is such a hero, and funny in a good LOL way, without being plain stupid like Jar Jar. And Yoda LS fighting. wicked. The way they did Anakin's transformation into Vader was cool, with the first breath. I must learn to keep my mouth shut at the cinema though. The moment I chose to repeat my comment to Em about the shells coming out of the back of the big cannons was the moment the movie suddenly went silent. Sounded like I shouted the words 'metal poo'. Oh well.
BTW did anyone else spot the Millenium Falcon???

Comments:
shout loudly you did. Learn you shall. (yode, yoda's girlpal)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?