Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

The Rat Pack

Oh how funny??? Just let the rat babies out for a play and Frankie decided to hide under the sofa, then elude catching. Meanwhile Deano didn't like being on Remi's chair so poo-ed everywhere in a v smelly way. The crowning moment was when Remi with rat in dressing gown pocket discovers green and smelly poo on the back of said gown by wiping his hand in it. Quote " well that explains why the smell was following me". I was of no help whatsoever from that point on so a now naked Remi had to get Frankie back into the cage on his own. Think I may have found all this just a tad more amusing than Remi did. Oh well. Makes up for the time I was late for school cause Deano had creeped up my sleeve, and when I shook my sleeve to get the rat, out came poo. Anyway. I will have to post some nice pics of my babies, so you don't get the impression its all fishing around under the sofa and tales of poo.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?